Re: [OEP] review for n-ary relations draft

Hmm... Others have done similar workarounds for rdf lists in OWL DL.
For instance, there have been many messages on this topic on the
protege-owl mailing list. I wonder if the fact that they are one of
those who use a similar workaround warrants a reference (or if we
should then reference all the other documents where a similar
workaround is used --- I'd hate to start hunting for that), in
particular since OWL-S is not (yet) a W3C recommendation.  I don't have
any strong feeling either way, actually.

Natasha