W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > December 2005

Re: [ALL] agenda 12 Dec telecon 1800 UTC

From: Elisa F. Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:07:53 -0800
Message-ID: <439D13B9.6080503@sandsoft.com>
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Guus --

I found a link to minutes at the bottom of the irc chat -- draft is at
http://www.w3.org/2005/11/28-swbp-minutes.html.

Best,

Elisa

Guus Schreiber wrote:

>
> Sorry for this to be late....
>
>
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 12 December 2005, 1800 UTC
>         1000 (West US)
>         1300 (East US)
>         1800 (London)
>         1900 (Amsterdam),
> Duration: 60 min
>
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>            http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by
> members and  invited experts only.
>
>
> 1. ADMIN (15 min)
>
> Roll call
> Regrets:
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 28 November telecon:
> Only IRC log available?!
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/11/28-swbp-irc
>
> PROPOSED next meeting 9 January 2006
>
> Agenda amendments
>
> 2. LIAISON
>
> 2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14
>
> ACTION: Elisa Kendall to review DWood message on
> httpRange-14 resolution:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Sep/0010.html
>
> 2.2 DAWG
>
>     ACTION: Brian to review SPARQL Last Call document
>     [recorded in
>     [65]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
>     ACTION Jeremy to provide a phrasing about XSDT.
>
>
> 2.3 OMG: ODM review
>
>
> 2.4 Protocol and Formats WG request
>
>      Message from PFWG:
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Aug/0043.html
>
>     ACTION: Guus to arrange telecon between himself, Alistair and
>     PFWG [recorded in
>     [58]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
>     ACTION: Alistair and Guus to help the WAI Protocol and
>     Formats WG on their vocabulary [recorded in
>     [63]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
>
> 2.5 Other
>
> ACTION: DBooth and Elisa to review WSDL 2.0 RDF Mapping:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0054.html
>
> 3. TASK FORCE UPDATES
>
> 3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)
>
> 2nd WDs published:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0181.html
>
> SKOS planning:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Dec/0018.html
>
> 3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)
>
>     ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in
>     [67]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action10]
>     ACTION: Alistair to review Qualified Cardinality note
>     [recorded in
>     [64]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
>
>     ACTION on Chris and Alan to work with Ralph to make
>        part-whole ready for publication
>
>     ACTION: Chris to move QCR note to W3C pace
>     ACTION: Chris to move todo's to the changes section
>     ACTION  Alistair, Jeremy to review QCR note
>     ACTION Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of semantics
>     ACTION Guus to bring issue wrt URI space for ontologies
>       to the SWCG
>
>     ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to
>       review Semantic Integration note
>
>     ACTION Dan to investigate spatial relations work in SWIG
>
> 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
>
>
> 3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes (Jeremy)
>
> ACTION: Jacco to ask Jeff to clarify his proposal for data
> types (float, decimal, etc.)
>
> 3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)
>
>    'HTTP Cookbook' editor's draft
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0117.html
>
>     ACTION: dbooth and andreas harth to review 'HTTP
>     cookbook'
>
>     ACTION: TomBaker to add something on where we see the
>     Vocabulary Management work going in the future.
>
>
> 3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)
>
>     ACTION: Jeremy write a formal description of the CURI
>     proposal for WG consideration [recorded in
>     DONE:
>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0184.html
>
>     ACTION: DanBri to ask TF for sign-off on putting the draft
>     xhtml vocab to the WG for review. [recorded in
>     [66]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
>
>       ACTION: Ben produce schedule for getting RDF/A editor's
>       drafts docs ready for WG review [recorded in
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/11/04-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
>
>       ACTION: ben to contact alistair on use of frag id's
>       [recorded in
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/11/04-swbp-minutes.html#action02]
>
> 3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)
>
>     ACTION Libby) to make the wiki pager the list the doc
>       files of the applications and parse them into HTML.
>
>     ACTION Libby to fix the demon that do work.
>     ACTION Libby to send an email to SWIG about it.
>
>     ACTION Ralph to identify ADTF as input for the propose SWEO
>
> 3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)
>
>    PROPSED to publish the Survey document as Working Group Note:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0092.html
>
> 3.9 Tutorial Page
>
>    ACTION Fabien send the mailing list the resources of
>      education materials from EU projects.
>
>    ACTION* Benjamin to send an email to the mailing list
>      about positive and negative feedback.
>
>    ACTION: Ralph cite relevant CG meeting records
>      regarding SemWeb Education & Outreach discussions
>      [recorded in
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/11/05-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
>
> 3.10 SE - Software Engineering
>
>     ACTION Ralph to check if there's a formal policy issue wrt
>       implicit endorsement
>     ACTION Phil Tetlow to check the copyright on the
>       screenshots
>     ACTION danbri: draft a bit of text pointing to SWIG
>     ACTION: Phil to make sure that an email is sent to the
>       list about how the primer document will handle the
>       listing of products
>     ACTION: phil/danbri to see how to proceed with
>       discussion of ODA draft in the SWIG
>
> Steps to move Primer to Note:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0173.html
>
> - version for decision on 9 Jan?
>
>
> 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation
>
> Status update by Jacco:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Dec/0048.html
>
>     ACTION: Libby to review Image annotation editor's draft
>     [recorded in
>     [61]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action13]
>
>     Review by Mike:
>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0020.html
>
>     ACTION MN editors to work with Ralph on publication
>     ACTION Guus to include publication proposal in Nov 28
>       agenda
>
>
> 4. AOB
>
Received on Monday, 12 December 2005 06:08:00 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:15 UTC