Re: [OEP,ALL] IS AC Rep

Chris Welty wrote:

>Last Friday at the SWANS conference I confirmed that Bob MacGregor no
>longer works for ISI, and thus I would say he is not a good choice for
>their AC Rep :)
>
>As you may recall, we have been trying for several months to get Jerry
>Hobbs of ISI on the OEP task force.
>
>What's the next step?

At the last wg telecon, Ralph mentioned that he had the contact information
for the new rep for ISI, and that he would attempt to contact him.  I
don't remember anything specific about what he would do assuming contact
was made.  This was covered in the minutes as:

   ACTION: Ralph investigate what action may be taken when an interested
   participant has been unable to get a response from his AC Rep.

   Ralph: was in a process of finding his out, but ISI has a new AC rep,
   so there may be progress on that issue

   Action continued

-Evan