Re: [ALL] agenda Nov 18 telecon

Deborah

Absolutely.... I hope you get a chance to look at my draft Terms of
Reference for the proposed SETF (posted to the group yesterday). I have
included some words that hopefully start to address overlap with other
TF's, but any additional constraints would be warmly welcomed.

Kind regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328

             "Deborah L.
             McGuinness"
             <dlm@ksl.stanford                                          To
             .edu>                     Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                                                                        cc
             17/11/2004 22:38          Guus Schreiber
                                       <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, SWBPD list
                                       <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ALL] agenda Nov 18 telecon

i am in support of the task force but I would like to formation
description  to explicitly address overlapping issues with existing task
forces
(at least with oep as i mentioned in previous email).

deborah

Phil Tetlow wrote:

> [...]
>IBM Business Consulting Services
>Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328
>

>             Guus Schreiber

>             <schreiber@cs.vu.

>             nl>                                                        To

>             Sent by:                  SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

>             public-swbp-wg-re                                          cc

>             quest@w3.org

>                                                                   Subject

>                                       [ALL] agenda Nov 18 telecon

>             17/11/2004 07:56

>AGENDA  Teleconference
>W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
>
>[NOTE: the UTC time has been moved forward one hour to accommodate for
>the end of DST in Europe and US]
>
>18 November 2004, 1900 UTC
>       1100 (West US)
>       1400 (East US)
>       1900 (London)
>       2000 (Amsterdam),
>       0400 (next day Tokyo)
>       0600 (next day Sydney)
>Duration: 60-90 min
>
>Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 7927# ('SWBP')
>IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>   Web-based IRC (member-only):
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0033.html
>
>Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
>Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
>Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
>invited experts only.
>

>1. ADMINISTRIVIA (15 min)
>
>Roll call
>Regrets:
>
>PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Oct 28 telecon:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Oct/0170.html
>
>PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Bristol 1-2 Nov ftf:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0045.html
>
>PROPOSED next telecon
>   Dec 2, 1500 UTC
>
>Short discussion about telecon times:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0079.html
>
>Agenda amendments
>

>2. ACTION ITEM REVIEW (10-15 min)
>
> From Oct 28 telecon:
>
>    ACTION: BenB read ODM documents [2]
>    ACTION: gary ng review ODM [7]
>    ACTION: Ralph to ask WG for feedback on requirement to embed RDF/XML
>      markup in an XHTML document  [9]
>    ACTION: danbri circulate links for his existing feedback/review to
dawg
>    ACTION: philT look at garyng's message, see what actions if any this
wg
>      shoudl take [20]
>    ACTION: chrisw approach sophia about units and measures
>      particpating  DONE
>    ACTION: guus to note on numeric ranges after the xml datatypes TF has
>      finished
>    ACTION: libby to make that note into a document to read for the f2f by
>      25th oct [28] DONE
>    ACTION: guus send jeremy pointer about numeric ranges and XMLS [13]
>    ACTION: jjc to send around pointers on HTML TF [14] DONE
>    ACTION: libby to send pointers to list in preparation for f2f [15]
DONE

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-rdf-sparql-query-20041012/#extendedtests

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness