7am for a telecon? - please consider new times was: Re: Reminder: telecon March 18

i must have missed the original announcement and discussion if this is a
reminder.
I looked in the archives and did not find anything either.

Can we please put on the agenda a time that is more reasonable than 7am
for telecons?
what about the old webont time of 9am pacific time?  9am  can work but
7am will not work on any kind of regular basis.

thank you,
Deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Associate Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory