Re: [comment] RE: Lists of Values [OEP}

Ian

On being able to look at a printed version.

> * the disjointness axiom in Medium_health_value references the non-class
> Good_healthrt_value

Actually these are (modulo spelling) all classes.  I added the "_value" suffix at Guus' suggestion to emphasise that they were classes of values rather than individual values - which begin with a lower case letter and do not have the suffix.  I can see it either way.    If this adds to confusion rather than reduces it, it could be removed or remodelled.  I was reluctant to make it a plural since the usual convention is that class names are singular.

I would tend to leave it at this stage.

Regards

Alan

PS Minor fixes coming in a few minutes.