Re: [OEP] Tutorial Materials

Matthew Horridge has a tutorial, which technically is specific to
Protege/OWL, but is very useful for OWL in general:
http://www.co-ode.org/resources/

Also, people have found the Ontology Development 101 tutorial useful:
http://protege.stanford.edu/publications/ontology_development/
ontology101.html

Both are emphatically  "beginner" tutorials.

Natasha