Re: Specified values (was list of values) New Version

At 01:08 PM 7/21/2004 +0100, Alan Rector wrote:
>Thank you for the comments and excuse the delay in replying.  There is a new version available at
> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~rector/swbp/specified_values/v6/specified-values-6.html
>
>and attached as a zip file.

Alan, please change the copy on www.cs.man.ac.uk to remove
the claim "W3C Working Draft".

I have put this new version in
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/SpecifiedValues-20040721

(our mirror servers seem to be slow in updating; the latest version
has CVS revision 1.5, and all 3 figures are in place.)

and made a new 'latest version' name to correspond:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/SpecifiedValues

I have also redirected the old 'latest version' name to point to this version:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Lists-of-values

I changed the document status to read "Editor's Draft" -- _please_,
all editors try to submit documents using that status rather than
claiming these are W3C Working Drafts.

I changed the date from 12 June to 21 July.

I changed the names of your .rdf-xml files to just .rdf, as I had
done (and noted) on your first version.

>There may be a problem someplace in the HTML that I can't run down.

The W3C HTML Validator is happy with it.

> Amaya reports a 'pivot error picture 2" and won't print it,

I had no such trouble with Amaya 8.6 (on Windows).