Re: Specified values (was list of values) New Version

Tom and Ralph, All

Thank you for the comments and excuse the delay in replying.  There is a new version available at
 http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~rector/swbp/specified_values/v6/specified-values-6.html

and attached as a zip file.

I hope I've dealt with all the errors and rephrased the awkward bits so that they are more clearly comprehensible.  Mostly it has been tidied and the embarrassing glitch in the diagram between poor health and good health fixed.

There may be a problem someplace in the HTML that I can't run down. Amaya reports a 'pivot error picture 2" and won't print it, but Firefox and IE seem fine, although they sometimes break one of the diagrams across a page.  (I don't know how to stop this.  Expert advice please.)

Talk to you tomorrow assuming trains run on time.

Regards

Alan

--
Alan L Rector