RE: [SE] Re: Software Engineering Task Force $swbpd

Michael Uschold wrote:
>I don’t recall our deciding to have a separate mailing list. Unless there are
>compelling reasons to do so, I recommend doing as all the other TFs do.   Perhaps
>this was discussed and I missed, it for the record, what are some good reasons
>for having a separate mailing list?

I do recall that a separate mail list was discussed and agreed to at the telecon.
An anticipated high volume of email was the reason for this, as I remember.
However, it does seem a reasonable strategy to piggy-back on the SWBPD list unless
and until the anticipated high volume of traffic for this subject materializes.

-Evan