Re: Semantic Web and Software Engineering

From: Jeff Pan <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:19:18 -0000
To: <mvb@missioncriticalit.com>
Cc: "'Kung-Kiu Lau'" <kung-kiu@cs.man.ac.uk>, <ddw@missioncriticalit.com>, <pma@missioncriticalit.com>, <pro@missioncriticalit.com>, "Phil Tetlow" <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>, <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi Michel,

Sorry for not getting back any sooner - it has been a rather busy day.

Michel Vanden Bossche wrote:
> We found this initiative very interesting and yes, we would be
> interested in contributing.

It is great to know that you are interested in contributing to the Task Force. One thing I was meant
to ask was if Mission Critical is a member of W3C. If not, any plan to become a member soon?
Or else we shall figure out a way to facilitate cooperation with non-members - I am positive that
such a way is possible in the Task Force.

The Terms of Reference of the Task Force is available at [1] - any comments, suggestions
or expectations from the Task Force are warmly welcome. Please feel free to send to the list any
related public available documents about your approach.

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
School of Computer Science, The University of Manchester

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0005.html