Re: Notifying the Topic Map Community about N-ary Relations Draft

Hi Bernard,

I would appreciate your sending this email.  I have an action for the
SWCG prior to the next SWBP telecon.  As you and Eric rightfully
pointed out, it was overlooked by our group and should be done.

Deb: Thank you for your assistance.

Sorry for the late reply; I am recently back from holiday.

Regards,
Dave
--
David Wood