Re: [OEP] "Classes as values" first draft

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:48:55 +0200
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Hello,

Alan Rector wrote:
> What we can say is
>     LionImage rdf:type  (Image and restriction(someValuesFrom dc:subject
> someValuesFrom Lion))
>
> Actually 'Image' is irrelevant as a resource can be a type of two
> things, so assuming we already know that
>
>     LionImage rdf:type Image,

Sorry, you lost me here. I am not sur I understand what you want to say.
I was expecting "LionImage rdfs:subClassOf Image"
Since my understanding was that we were defining the class of the images
of a lion and this class is not an image itself, only its instances are.

Fab.
--
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear
  bright until you hear them speak."