RE: [OEP] a Quantity pattern? [was: Re: [UNITS] FAQ : Constraints on data values range] $swbpd

Jim Hendler wrote:
> At 20:09 -0700 4/16/04, Uschold, Michael F wrote:
>
>> ObjectProperty(diameterValue
>>                 domain(Wheel)
>>                 range(LengthQuantity))
>> Class(Quantity)
>> DatatypeProperty(value
>>                   domain(Quantity)
>>                   range(xsd:decimal))
>> DatatypeProperty(unit
>>                   domain(Quantity)
>>                   range(Unit))
>> Class(LenthQuantity
>>        subClassOf(Quantity)
>>        Retriction(unit, allValuesFrom(LengthQuantity))
>> Individual(myWheel
>>             type(Wheel)
>>             diameterValue(type(LengthQuantity)
>>                           value(15)
>>                           unit(cm)))
>
> I have no idea what the above means -- can someone render it into OWL
for me?

I would think that in OWL it is something like what's in
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/04test/michaelP.n3
or in exchange syntax
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/temp/michaelP.rdf

At least from that we could derive
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/04test/michaelC.n3
as
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/04test/michaelE.n3

But maybe there are better ways to express it...