partial regrets for 15-April

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:00:42 -0400
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

I will likely arrive late to the telecon tomorrow; I hope no more than
15 minutes or so.

5 prefer a static time, 2 prefer alternating times.  Deb wants a
time that people can make at least once a month.

Each of the four proposed meeting times was Never Acceptable
to at least one respondant.  The 1500 UTC and 1700 UTC times
were Never Acceptable to 2 people, with a note that 1500 UTC
collides with DAWG.

1400 UTC was preferred by 6, Acceptable to 1,
           Sometimes Acceptable to 1, and Never Acceptable to 1

1500 UTC was preferred by 4, Acceptable to 1,
           Sometimes Acceptable to 2, and Never Acceptable to 2

1700 UTC was preferred by 3, Acceptable to 2,
           Sometimes Acceptable to 2, and Never Acceptable to 2

1800 UTC was preferred by 3, Acceptable to 3,
          Sometimes Acceptable to 2, and Never Acceptable to 1

So we have not yet found a way to make everyone happy.
The least unhappiness appears to still be 1400 UTC or
alternating between 1400 UTC and 1800 UTC.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/0407telconTime/

-Ralph