Q on scope of ADTF

From: Aditya A Kalyanpur <adityak@wam.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:44:29 -0500 (EST)
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Hi All,

Just a general q on the scope of the ADTF (was discussing this w/ Libby on
irc) - does the ADTF see itself doing serious software development or will
it be mainly pointing to existing cool apps/demos? Though the latter
seems more reasonable to do, my concern is that most of the existing stuff
might not be based on 'best-practice' theory/principles proposed in our
TF drafts, and hence some sample applications based on our illustrative
examples would be really useful. Even if this means some serious software
dev, I don't mind joining in:) Ofcourse, the problem will be finding some
really useful and somewhat generic real-world scenarios for which we
provide complete semweb apps

Cheers,
Aditya