Re: offer to host telcon Fri, 26 Sep 15:30 UTC

* Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu> [2003-09-19 13:22-0400]

> On Friday, September 19, 2003, at 11:20  AM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider
> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> >I haven't volunteered for any chairing roles because I expect to be a
> >vocal
> >proponent of one point of view, and I don't think that this is
> >particularly
> >compatible with being a chair.  I'll reluctantly do some chairing work
> >get things started, but would like to quickly go back to being a
> >proponent.
>
> Perhaps we should have a round where we all reluctantly offer to chair,
> or offer to reluctantly chair? :)

I hereby offer to represent nothing but my own view, but also try to
bridge things to the RDF IG, if only by using public-sw-meaning as a way
of encouraging folks not to trouble www-rdf-* lists with discussion of this
relatively obscure topic that now has its own home.

Dan