Re: offer to host telcon Fri, 26 Sep 15:30 UTC

On Friday, September 19, 2003, at 11:20  AM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider
wrote:
[snip]

> I haven't volunteered for any chairing roles because I expect to be a
> vocal
> proponent of one point of view, and I don't think that this is
> particularly
> compatible with being a chair.  I'll reluctantly do some chairing work
> get things started, but would like to quickly go back to being a
> proponent.

Perhaps we should have a round where we all reluctantly offer to chair,
or offer to reluctantly chair? :)

If so, here's my hat for hire as well.

But if I have to suggest, I would say that neither Peter nor DanC
should chair, given that Peter has a coherent proposal and Dan
historically has been an issue raiser. Sandro says he doesn't have a
position to argue, so, I nominate him as chair. That way, I can still
be gadfly :) If it turns out we need more than minimal chairing, we can
revisit.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.