Re: Draft SVG Community Group charter for discussion [via SVG Community Group]

I wasn't able to work on this on Friday as hoped, but I'm working on edits
now.

Thanks to Paul LeBeau and Jason Wilson for starting two other discussion
threads with suggested changes.  Last chance for others to weigh in:

   - Extend scope to cover some non-spec activites? #205
   <https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/issues/205>
   - Promoting Diversity #204
   <https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/issues/204>

(I look forward to having our own GitHub repo so that it's easier to watch
for issue discussions like these!)

~Amelia