Re: Proposed Open and Interactive Widgets for STEM Community Group

Hi, folks–

Good catch, Jennifer! I think this will be relevant to many people on
this group.

Great news, the group has enough support, and is now launched.

You can read more here:
http://www.w3.org/community/stemwidgets/

You can join here:
https://www.w3.org/community/stemwidgets/join