Proposed Open and Interactive Widgets for STEM Community Group

From: Jennifer Sutton <jsuttondc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:45:07 -0700
To: <public-svga11y@w3.org>
Greetings SVG Community Group:

I'm not sure what this group is actually going to do. But I thought
I'd pass the following tweet along, since there is (or should be, as
I see it), considerable overlap between this group and the other one
that is being proposed.

Of course, not all interactive content for STEM will need SVG, but
plenty could.

Best,
Jennifer

@w3c tweeted:

#w3ccommunity Proposed Group: Open and Interactive Widgets for STEM
Community Group http://t.co/UPggNYQz9y

Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 11:20:07 PM
http://twitter.com/w3c/status/391086268240506880