Re: SVG2 Accessibility User Agent Implementation Guide

Yes, the CSS WG and the SVG WG have a joined task force called FXTF. Members from both WGs can be in the TF without being in the other WG. CSS Transforms[1] is one document beside others that the TF produces.

Something that would need to be clarified is the authority. Do we need to ask both WGs to resolve on each issue? This is something that is not fully clarified in the FX TF and I often still end up asking both WGs to agree individually. It would be nice to have an active veto right of both WGs but let the TF get to there own decisions in the first place.

To be fair, an issue with the FX TF is that most members don’t show up in meetings or not even reply to mails. Hopefully that is not the case for he PF/SVG TF.

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-transforms/