Re: Color Math (was RE: Agenda, 16 February 2012 SVG WG telcon)

> Regardless 1 + 2 - 2 = 1 although the intermediate results can peak at
3 is what this is supposed to be discussing.

Speaking of the feComposite filter, it is important to note that the
arithmetic k values can be negative or larger than 1. My Solar Flare
example[1] is broken in Firefox and WebKit (works in Opera), I believe,
do to this. This should be more explicitly noted in the spec; there is a
test case (filters-composite-03.f.svg) for it for which only Batik and
Opera pass.[2]

     Tav

[1] Last example at:
http://tavmjong.free.fr//INKSCAPE/MANUAL/images/FILTERS/index_complex.xml