Re: Agenda, 16 February 2012 SVG WG telcon

+1 to that.

There seems to be some disconnect between what colour management is about
recently.

For example the recent thread (on webkit-dev perhaps?) about filters
generating colour that's 'illegal' - i.e. the colour channels greater than
the alpha in pre-multiplied form is wrong. It's just a fluorescent colour.

We really should ensure we do colour science properly.

Alex