SVG Social

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Regrets for SVG F2F
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 11:09:19 +1100
From: John Allsopp <john@webdirections.org>
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
CC: chris@w3.org <chris@w3.org>

Hi Chris and Vincent,

I'm the person who has been organizing the SVG Social event

We maxxed out at 50 RSVPs before Xmas our office sp[ace is likely to
be crowded by abotu 35, but I know we'll get some drop off)

Originally, we were thinking of trying to move to a different venue,
but I think as things stand, we might stay wth plan A

So, what we need is a program ;-)

I've got you, and Vincent Hardy down to present, and Dmitry Barnovskyi
is keen to speak too (he has a new game engine, based on Raphael/SVG
and Box2d that is agreat showcase of SVg, and he's also a [opular
speaker.)

So, I propose the following agenda

6 for 630pm - drinks etc

6.30 - 7.15 -

Vincent for 20 mins (future of SCV (perghaps including filtes.shaders
and some related CSS/SVG stuff))
Dmitry for 20 mins of Newton (his SVG based game engine)

7.15 - 7.30 Grab a drink

7.30 - 8.15

Chris on whatever you think would interest folks
QA Session with the SVG WG

8.30 Wrap up

How does that Sound?

Let me know

I' be happy to MC, knowing the audience, and the subject matter
reasonably well, or happy for an SVG WG person to do so

Looinf forward to the event!

john

--
John Allsopp