Re: SVG 2 and its Mercurial repositories

On 30/07/11 9:16 AM, Jonathan Watt wrote:
> I think we should just style the background of the document pink/light
> red right now, and then as we "review" sections at later dates put <div
> class="readyish"> around those sections.

Maybe better would be to have these sections hidden by default, and to
have an alternate style sheet that can be used to show them.  That way
we can see what the spec looks like if it would be published, and that
would be the default view that people looking at the Editor's Draft
would see.  What do you think?