Re: SVG 2 and its Mercurial repositories

On 3/08/11 1:20 AM, Jonathan Watt wrote:
> I'm not sure why you feel having the "rational" sections inline in the
> spec source would increase the likelihood of that information becoming
> out of date. To me it seems more likely that anyone editing the text
> will see the rational section and update it as necessary too if it's
> inline, rather than in a separate file or wiki page.

OK, maybe I was overstating the risk.  We can try doing this.  It would
be for:

   * changes in normative requirements from SVG 1.1
   * changes to new features that based on WG decisions (but not for the
     normal evolution of the feature as it is developed)

Does that sound right?