Re: [Moderator Action] Re: [wbs] response to 'Call for Review: SVG 1.1 Second Edition is W3C Proposed Recommendation'

Hi, Mohamed-

Thanks for your prompt response.

To satisfy your concern, I propose adding the following final sentence
to the CSS2 reference:
[[
The CSS Working Group encourages authors and implementors to reference
CSS 2.1 (or its successor) instead of this document and, when features
common to CSS2 and CSS 2.1 are defined differently to follow the
definitions in CSS 2.1.  A list of changes between CSS2 and CSS 2.1
may be helpful.  In particular, future editions of SVG are expected to
reference CSS 2.1 and CSS 3 Fonts.
]]

Please let us know if this response satisfy your objections.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, WebApps, Web Events, and Audio WGs