Re: metadata-example-01-t.svg pass criteria

On Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 2:43:15 AM, Cameron wrote:

CM> Chris Lilley:
>> Correction committed to CVS.

CM> Looks good, though the diff link is:

CM> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/metadata-example-01-t.svg.diff?r1=1.5&r2=1.6&f=h

Yes, that is the diff for my change.

The diff link I posted earlier was for the revision where the metadata was lost, not the one where I put it back ;)

So this needs retesting. I checked with Abbra, Opera (11.1 build 1190) and Firefox (Minefield 4.0b12pre 2011-02-07) and its still a pass in those three.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG