Re: ligature formation across text chunks

Hi all,

 As usual, my Internet provider's spam filter block's Cameron's
messages, so I'll reply to Vincent's email.

 Ligature formation was discussed as part of Last Call Issue 2332:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2332

At the time I sent an email summarizing the issue:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2010JulSep/0005.html

and created a test:

http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/ua-tests/ligature-breaking.svg

At the time, we decided to defer to SVG 1.1F3/2.0 further consideration
of how ligatures should be treated.

      Tav