Re: [important] Japan F2F (was: Minutes 6 April 2011 SVG WG telcon)

Hi everyone,

I'd like to see if I can attend this one as animation and all things
related to rendering are insanely important to us. Can we find a time
range that works for Apple as well? If would be interesting to see if we
can get Dean and Simon to join this one.

Thanks,
Paul