Re: Change of SVG WG telcon time and date

On Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 9:22:14 PM, Elizabeth wrote:

EW> Hi Chris,
EW> Is this a one time change or permanent?

Sorry Beth. This is a permanent change.

(We have significant participation form Australia and New Zealand, so when the clocks change every 6 months, the time difference between north and south hemispheres alters by two hours. This is why SVG WG picks a new time and date every 6 months or so.)

EW> On 4/6/2011 3:11 PM, Chris Lilley wrote:
>> Hello adminreq,

>> SVG WG would like to change the day and time of our telcon booking
>> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_4495

>> to Thursday at 20:00 to 22:30 UTC  (16:00-17:30 Boston local summer time)

>> The conference code and number of participants would stay the same. We would like this change to be in place for Thursday next week.

>> Thanks!

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG