Re: linking-uri-02-b is bogus

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:56:27 +0100, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
wrote:

> Hi.  By my estimation, linking-uri-02-b doesn’t work.  It seems to be a
> copy of linking-uri-01-b but with the <view> elements removed.  I don’t
> see what this test (-02) is meant to be testing.  I’d like to unapprove
> it: who’s with me?

It's testing external links to views AFAICT, note that the anchors in -02
link to the -01 testcase.

I see no reason to unapprove -02, though the passcriteria could certainly
be improved (eg. i don't see why -01 needs to say anything about being
visually similar to -02). And the commented out parts in -02 should be
removed.

Cheers
/Erik

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group