Re: SVG 1.1F2 implementation report testsuite ready

Hi,

 I've completed running through the test suite for Inkscape and checked
in the results. One can see a three way comparison between your favorite
browser, Inkscape, and the reference image at:

http://tavmjong.free.fr/INKSCAPE/W3C_SVG_1.1F2/harness/htmlInkscapeApproved/index.html

Note that Inkscape does not support interactivity or scripting so a good
fraction of the test fail automatically. Inkscape passes 166 tests,
partially passes 23, and fails 251.

      Tav