Re: Full 1.1 Test Suite Status Updated

On Wednesday, November 17, 2010, 6:25:43 PM, Patrick wrote:

PD> I was pretty sure that Chris was working on adding fallback
PD> support to WOFF for tests that have SVGFonts.

I am.

PD> Did I miss something?

Only that "additional fallback" and "requiring support for WOFF" are different things.

I'm not removing the SVG fonts (since support for them is required in SVG 1.1). For tests which benefit from precise text positioning but whose purpose is not testing SVG fonts, I'm adding WOFF fallback so that the two implementations which don't support them (IE9 and Mozilla) don't needlessly fail.

Which is pretty much what Erik says below. So I am not sure what you are missing.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG