From: public-svg-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-svg-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Cameron McCormack
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:01 PM
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Subject: review comments on struct-cond-overview-02-f.svg

The test is fine, but I would like to see sub-tests that check that a <use> element referencing a child element (without a conditional
attribute) of some element that does have a failing conditional attribute is rendered.  Something like

  <g systemLanguage="BAD">
    <rect id="r" y="-500" width="100" height="100" fill="green"/>
  </g>
  <use xlink:href="#r" y="500"/>

(The trick with the y just to make sure that the actual green rect isn’t rendered, in case the systemLanguage is ignored.)

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/