Re: Agenda, 28 October 2009 SVG WG telcon

Hey-

Can we also discuss the list behavior for adding an element to a list
collection and automatically removing it from another?

Also, I'd like to briefly talk about CSS pseudo-classes, and also the
recent email from Fantasai about targeting filter effects [1].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2009Oct/0014.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs