Re: New Telcon Times

Hi, Chris-

Chris Lilley wrote (on 10/21/09 6:45 AM):
> On Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 8:59:29 AM, Doug wrote:
>
> DS>  Since the start/end of DST is coming up soon, we’ll need to choose new
> DS>  telcon times.  The URL for the telcon time planner is
>
> DS>     http://mcc.id.au/2007/03/telcon/
>
> DS>  with the same username/password of svgwg/bloodbath.
>
> DS>  Northerners please set your UTC offset to summer time, and southerners
> DS>  to winter time.  We're European-heavy this season.
>
> So in other words, the time zone we are currently in but will no longer be in a few weeks from now?

Oops, no.  I just copied the text from one of Cameron's messages, and
inadvertently switched the wrong words... set it to the time offset we
are approaching.

Also, we need to decide if we are having 2 telcons a week, 1 telcon a
week, or 1 telcon and one designated work period.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs