Re: short descriptions for SVG specifications

Hi, Chris-

These are excellent descriptions, thanks... I meant to get to it myself,
but planning SVG Open and my presentation for Web Directions South made
me put it off.  Your descriptions don't seem to have been integrate yet,
is that right?

Also, we need to look at
http://www.w3.org/standards/webdesign/graphics.html, and Mike and I need
to work on the WebApps stuff.

Ideally, all this would be derived from the abstract automatically,
going forward... should we address that comment to IanJ, and maybe have
some new markup rules for pubrules to facilitate it, or is it good
enough as is?  Do most abstracts lend themselves to this purpose, or
should we promote a better style?

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs