Re: color-interpolation

Hi Cameron,

I've reviewed the test and it looks fine to me.

Attached to this email is the test with a minor add on which has the word "FAIL"
in fill correct colour of each sub tests (except for auto). If a colour in one
of the subtests is wrong, the word "FAIL" becomes visible.

Feel free to add this to the current test.

Cheers,

Anthony