Re: CSS-SVG Task Force

Hi, Dean-

Dean Jackson wrote (on 3/23/09 4:26 PM):
> So is the goal to have a mailing list to discuss issues that overlap SVG
> and CSS 3d transforms, or to have a group to discuss all the topics
> related to SVG and CSS?

In the immediate term, Transforms, Animation, and Transitions.  In the
longer term, other coordination issues as well.

> I'm willing to participate in the former (as long as it is effectively
> no more work), but I'm not interested in the latter.

The trivial amount of other coordination that might happen in the same
timeframe as the specs you are editing should not make any extra work
for you.  You can just ignore those emails (of which I expect there will
not be many).

I'd like to make a single persistent list, because making a series of
temporary topic-specific coordination lists seems like a lot of unneeded
overhead, and crossposting will remain a problem.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs