Re: Some comments on the Compositing module

Hi, Anthony-

As we discussed, I merged the Primer and Language specs for the
Compositing module, though I can't guarantee it's the best organization:

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/SVG/modules/compositing/master/Overview.html

I also incorporated some of Eric's feedback, introduced a terminology
section, turned the variables into a definition list, and converted the
"." multiplier into a Unicode multiplication entity throughout.

Hope that helps-
-Doug