Re: PDF Blending Algorithms (was RE: Minutes Sydney 2009 F2F day 2)

Hi Leonard,

That'd be great thanks! It'll make things a bit easier for me ;)

I guess the working group can discuss at telcon on Thursday the idea of
referencing ISO 32000-1. From my point of view I don't see any problems with
adding the reference in though.

Regards,

Anthony