Re: ISSUE-2203 (colorprofile-local-erratum): color-profile "local" IDL attribute erratum incorrect [SVG Full 1.1]

Hi WG,

I had the ACTION-2409 [1] to remove the color-profile "local" IDL attribute
erratum from SVG 1.1 errata.

This action is now complete and closed. Is it ok to close off ISSUE-2203 which
is associated to the action?

Thanks,

Anthony