Re: Definition of "container element" in SVG 1.1

it may be useful to distinguish between a "graphics container", i.e., a
visual or otherwise presentable container, and an "information container",
i.e., an grouping element (not necessarily related to graphics or
presentable descendant elements);

regards,
glenn adams (representing samsung)