Re: Problem with test udom-dom-203-t.svg

On Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 11:24:54 AM, Cyril wrote:

CC> Hi Erik,

CC> Erik Dahlstrom a écrit :

>> Cyril wrote:

>>> The test udom-dom-203-t.svg uses access to textContent and performs
>>> some string comparisonto decide if the test is a pass or fail. But
>>> this assumes that text normalization is done.This is optional in the
>>> spec so the test should be modified.

>> What revision of the test? I recall fixing this test recently [1],
>> revision 1.8 should be fine.
CC> Indeed, we were using the version in svggen (version 1.7) instead
CC> of the version in svg (version 1.8).
CC> With version 1.8, it passes.

IIRC we agreed that there was no good reason to make an svggen anymore - the implementations can all deal with the multiamespace fikes in /svg/ which are more current. There is version mismatch a downside to using /svggen/.

I forget if someone had an action to fix the script that makes the harness?

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG