Re: Minor problem with struct-image-04-t.svg

Hi, Alex-

Thanks for noticing those.  I just did a global find/replace for
'image/jpg'/'image/jpeg', with the following results:

test/svg/animate-elem-39-t.svg
test/svg/animate-elem-40-t.svg
test/svg/media-video-212-t.svg
test/svggen/animate-elem-39-t.svg
test/svggen/animate-elem-40-t.svg
test/svggen/coords-viewattr-05-t.svg
test/svggen/media-video-212-t.svg
test/svggen/struct-image-04-t.svg

The svggen ones probably didn't need it, but what the hey?

Regards-
-Doug