Re: SVG IG Reset

Hi, Wade, Manuel-

Manuel Strehl wrote (on 1/30/10 4:40 PM):

> Unfortunately, when the topic "David's book" came up last November on
> the mailing list, I had the same experience as G. Wade concerning CVS
> access/SSH keys (although I had no review yet at that time).

I requested accounts for both of you from the Systems Team when you sent
me your public keys.  I just sent a follow-up request to make sure that
nothing went wrong.

Have you tested your CVS accounts to see if they are working?  You
should already have access to the CVS directory:

  /Graphics/SVG/IG/resources/

Let me know if you need more help setting up CVS locally.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs