Re: SVG IG Reset - SVG Primer

Hi Jeff,

I'd like to participate in the Primer( only, if I can place photos of
my lovely daughters in some examples.)
At the present, participating by being 'at large' and communicating
thru those in charge of various chapters.
 Questions:
Could this include interactive online examples, and also be a book  publication?
What's the time-line for completion?
Could I get a list, and contact emails for each chapters's contact?

Regards,
Francis