Re: SVG Open 2010: Organizing and Reviewing team

Hi, Andreas-

Andreas Neumann wrote (on 12/15/09 4:06 PM):

> I am preparing the organizing and reviewing page for SVG Open 2010:
>
> https://www.svgopen.org/20xx/about_svgopen.shtml - which is the "shadow"
> site of the 2010 site for testing/preparation.
>
> obviously, on the organizing team there will be more local french names.
>
> Can you please inform me if you want to participate on either of the
> teams or not?

I can participate on the reviewing committee.  I don't want to
overcommit myself, so I may have to bow out of the organizing committee;
I am willing to serve as the W3C liaison for any matters, and if there's
something that must be done that doesn't have another volunteer, I will
consider it.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs